Friday, May 5, 2017

Another Outstanding Book

Elaine C. Pereira is a Multi-Award Winning, Best Selling Memoir I Will Never Forget, in which she describes the compelling story of her once brilliant mother’s journey through the dark abyss of dementia. I am honored that she read my book, The White Piano, and posted this review:

on May 4, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
This is my 2nd Uvi Poznansky book and like The Music of Us, it was awesome!. The author's writing style is genuine, thoughtful, provocative and in deep emotional pain. I see a real life person thinking, feeling, agonizing the way Ben, a fictional character, does.

Both of Uvi's books, The White Piano and The Music of Us, strike a cord of reality as my mother actually did succumb from Alzheimer's. Like Ben, I would have been over-the-top livid and unforgiving if what his father did fictionally was done to me. Fortunately I did not live such betrayal in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment