Monday, April 18, 2016

Superb and unique

I love the reviewer for reading all three of the novels in my historical fiction series, and in particular for his review of the last King David's novel in the series, The Edge of Revolt:


on February 26, 2016
This is the third book in a series about the life of (King) David. Read the others first. I LOVED all three. The reader gets to see inside Davids's head about everything that is going on in his life. It is enlightening and entertaining. I had a hard time putting the books down (well my phone). This book is not at all about the details in doing anything David talks about. By that I mean you never get to hear how his breakfast is gotten together and cooked and served. Or how he gets his armies together and how he feeds them But you get to see inside him - his fears, his loves, his hates, his dreams. I wish there were more like ethis.

No comments:

Post a Comment