Monday, October 5, 2015

Writing at its best

Dennis Waller, filmmaker and author of several books, is recognized as an expert on spiritual experience, self-discovery, and exploring the human consciousness. He is also a Top 500 Amazon Reviewer, which is an amazing rank. I am honored that he posted this review for my novel, My Own Voice (volume I of Still Life with Memories):

Writing at its best, October 4, 2015
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: My Own Voice (Still Life with Memories Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Uvi Poznansky is an author I follow for one simple reason, her writing is refreshing and her style is unique in providing a reading experience that is both satisfying and entertaining. This latest installment in her catalog of work once again lives up to my expectations. With masterfully rich and complex characters, "My Own Voice," is written from Anita point of view giving the reader an inside look at Anita. Not to spoil anything, I will say that reading the works of Uvi Poznansky is a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment