Thursday, December 18, 2014

This one is up for one of the best for the year for fiction

Dennis Waller, filmmaker and author of several books, is recognized as an expert on spiritual experience, self-discovery, and exploring the human consciousness. He is also a Top 500 Amazon Reviewer, which is an amazing rank. I am honored that he posted this review for my novel, The Edge of Revolt:

5.0 out of 5 stars David comes to Life throughout the pages December 17, 2014
Format:Kindle Edition
The Edge of Revolt by Uvi Poznansky was recommended to me by a friend who knows I enjoy a stimulating intellectual read. Well, as this is my first experience to reading anything by this author, l was beyond impressed. Quality above compare, this novel is written by a master wordsmith who knows how to tell a story. I was drawn in from the beginning and was fascinated by the tangled web that was woven, rich, deep and descriptive. A very impressive story told in an uncanny way, I was enthralled throughout the entire book, David comes to life and his tale is one for the ages. This one is up for one of the best for the year for fiction, simply great writing and a killer cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment