Saturday, September 7, 2013

Exquisitely Warped - I loved it!

Christian Ashley is an author of Historical Romance, Paranormal Fiction, and Erotic Fantasy. All of her Historical Fiction novels to date, Rose of Gwynedd, In Daddy's Arms, and Dignity, came to her through dreams that evolved with ample research into the historical period being presented. I am truly honored that she posted this review for Twisted


5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisitely Warped - I loved it!September 7, 2013
By 
Christian Ashley (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Twisted (Paperback)
The unique, artistic, intuitive and often humorous weaving of reality and alternative realities is phenomenally embedded within the collection of tales in TWISTED. Incredibly bent around mythology, theology, her art, and her poetry, Uvi Poznansky has created yet another masterpiece!
APART FROM LOVE was absolutely brilliant, and A FAVORITE SON was captivating and explored the meshing of worldly paradigms. In TWISTED, the satirical portrayal of Job's wife in, I Am What I Am, was my favorite, and I enjoyed reading it again - aloud to my husband who laughed as I had when modern times intertwined with the biblical.

No comments:

Post a Comment