Thursday, September 20, 2012

How to Get the Vibrant Colors You've Expected for Your Cover

Being new to the printing process of book covers, I've learned that it can be a challenge to get graphics with the contrast and vibrancy you would expect. Home is the third cover I've designed this year, after Apart From Love and Ropes, Separation, Tear. In each case, the covers are based on my own art, and their colors (in print) turned up as radiant, and as faithful to the design as can be. It is so rewarding for me to hear the delight of those of you who got the paperback edition of my books.

So I can share this with you: here is an excellent article, a must read for anyone interested in getting the best result for their cover in print: Better Color from Print on Demand





No comments:

Post a Comment